- Initial 10-week contract with potential to extend
- Ballarat location with WFH options
- VPS 3 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for an Administration Support Officer to provide high quality administrative support across the region. The Administration Support Officer will work as part of an administrative team offering management of services for office support, correspondence and record keeping and application of administrative policies, procedures and protocols to support executive, regional staff and programs within regional divisions and areas. The role may also be responsible for some key administrative functions across the region such as fleet management and administration of the regional site.
This is 10-week VPS 3 role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Uses appropriate purchasing processes that reflect the complexity of the procurement in accordance with departmental policy
- Enters purchase requisitions into Ariba and processes invoices
- Manage reception and provide phone support, answering queries as appropriate
- Direct and monitor correspondence as required
- Prepare timely replies to correspondences
- Organise couriers
- Arrange office meetings such as booking and preparing venues, agendas, catering, minutes etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for meeting and event attendees
- Prepare material and documents for meetings and events
- Maintain relevant databases and registers for tracking
- Contribute to projects including reporting, monitoring of budgets and tracking progress.
- Provide support to program staff for selected projects as agreed with the Administration Manager.
- Compile and maintain updated information systems and written records e.g. Registers and databases
- Update the department's corporate information systems e.g. records management system, fleet system
- Gather and record data and keep accurate records as required
- Establishes and maintains relationships with people at all levels.
- Builds trust through consistent actions, values and communication.
- Minimises surprises
- Planning and Organising
- Self Management
- Service Excellence
- Specialist Procurement
- Written Communication
- Personal Qualities
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Building
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856