Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based software enterprise company. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated customer relationship management platform.
This is a contract role. The APAC Brand Content Manager will work on a portfolio of content strategy initiatives aimed at elevating our client's brand awareness and recognition within the Asia Pacific region. This role is an expert in all things brand content ideation, execution, localisation, optimisation and cross-functional collaboration.
- Deliver on regional content strategy in collaboration with regional and global teams.
- Drive localisation priorities, including delivery and reviews of global content in a timely and relevant manner.
- Use a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to help the country content teams make smart decisions.
- Use project management skills to support business change, ensuring content meets a high bar for quality.
- Scale the implementation of global content enablement initiatives within region, including our Content Operations System and content dashboard.
- Work as #oneteam with brand campaigns team to support and scale our marquee brand initiatives in region.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- Experience with B2B tech highly regarded
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of content strategy principles, SEO, and localisation
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Strong command of digital & social marketing channels and related technologies and best practices
- Experience of working with creative agencies, designers and 3rd party content providers
- Hands on experience with content reporting, data analytics and best practice.
To submit your application, please select Apply Now and submit your CV in MS Word format or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856