We are actively engaged with our Federal Government is Canberra who are looking for APS5/6 level Quality Assurance Officers to commence a initial 12 months contract with 12 months extension.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The APS5 or APS6 contractors will undertake work associated with Quality Assurance. You will be responsible for assuring the decisions and reviews made are drafted correctly, and reflect the legislation and policy of the client.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conceptualise and apply complex concepts in practice
- Ability to prioritise workloads/tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to think strategically and exercise sound judgement
- Conduct detailed research and analysis
- Keep accurate and comprehensive records (including report writing, case notes, and official records)
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Apply legislation, policies, procedures and information management requirements
- Demonstrate self-awareness and ability to self-manage in a complex, changing environment
- Apply high level research and analytical skills to make accurate conclusions based on information and evidence
- The APS6 will be Training and mentoring APS5 Quality Assurance officers and also provide quality control and quality assurance on applications for redress and check the work quality of others.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856