Join our Brisbane-based federal finance agency, who are seeking an APS5 Executive Assistant to join their team on a 12-month non-ongoing basis with 6-month extension options available. Successful applicants will require to undergo a baseline security clearance.
About the organisation
The organisation is a federal finance agency tasked with overseeing the application of bankruptcy and personal property securities laws. It offers a range of services, including personal insolvency and trustee services, regulation and enforcement, and personal property securities services. The Corporate Services Division is responsible for ensuring the continuation of the agency's efficient operations.
As an Executive Assistant, you'll provide high-level program administrative support to the Executive Office and C-Suite Directors. Collaborating with our executive support team, you'll help manage the Division effectively.
As the Program Support Officer, you'll work closely with the Executive Office, providing comprehensive administrative support to C-Suite Directors.
- Coordinate program activities to support Division-level strategic and operational objectives.
- Collaborate on administrative practices, systems, and procedures with the Executive Office to enhance efficiency.
- Assist in preparing briefs, reports, minutes, and correspondence.
- Manage correspondence, including monitoring emails, responding to inquiries, and tracking high-volume activity to meet deadlines.
- Support the Executive Assistant in managing the Chief Operating Officer's schedule and appointments.
- Assist C-Suite Directors in scheduling appointments, meetings, and workshops.
- Provide secretariat support for meetings, committees, and working groups as needed.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
Required skills and capabilities
- Proven experience as a Program Support Officer/Executive Support Officer
- Possess sound effective communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, managing competing priorities and maintaining high work standards
- High attention to detail, adaptability to changing business requirements
- Able to build strong working relationships with various stakeholders across different locations
- Hold current Australian Citizenship status
- Currently hold, or be willing to undergo a baseline security clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If this aligns with your profile and you're interested, click "APPLY" for a confidential conversation with our team.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856