We are actively engaged with our Federal Government client in Bendigo who are looking for APS6 level Program Support and Administration officer to commence contract until the 30th of June 2022.
Australian Citizen are eligible to apply.
What to expect:
Key responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
- Assist and support program management by providing administration and secretariat functions.
- Help facilitate procurement and contract arrangements including reviewing project proposals and drafting of contracts.
- Review and maintain program reporting arrangements including providing input into Ministerial and Executive briefings.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on program matters.
- Provide ongoing support to Relationship Managers/Contract Managers including program and policy support and facilitating connections with departmental staff and other agencies.
- Navigate IT Systems and interpret and analyse data.
- Research community projects and opportunities.
- High level of communication skills.
- High level of administration skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work within established timeframes.
- Strong Excel skills to analyse and present program information/data.
- Experience implementing new programs/initiatives and interpreting guidelines is highly desirable
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856