We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for a ASP6 level Project Officer to commence a initial contract until 30th June 2022 with possible 24 months extension
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Support the design and development of detailed requirements, according to existing and proposed new legislation, for solar supply chain representatives including solar retailers, installers and manufacturers.
- Support the design and development of requirements for product listing and a solar accreditation scheme.
- Conducting research to inform new requirements and processes
- Develop business process maps, flows and decision points
- Other project activities and tasks as directed
- Experience in the development of standards in a regulatory operating environment
- Demonstrated experience interpreting legislative requirements for the development of regulatory processes
- Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders to inform design and development work including resolving or escalating risks and issues
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, across teams and manage competing priorities.
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
- Familiarity with government processes and record keeping practices
- Experience working in or with the solar industry is desirable
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856