We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for APS6 level Project Support Officer to commence initial contract until Aug 2024 with 6 months possible extension.
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline security clearance are eligible to apply.
What to expect:
The Project Support Officer will work under direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Support Officer undertakes a range of project research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and objectives.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of projects complies with agreed project management methodology.
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of project briefs to support informed decision making and planning.
- Assist the project team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding project status and implementation issues.
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings and preparing papers, to support project management delivery
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Established experience in producing high quality project reporting and documentation, recording and updating project registers (e.g., risk, issue, decision, action).
- Established experience in undertaking secretariat role for senior project forums (i.e., Project Board).
- Demonstrate sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in organisational change management.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" for a confidential chat
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856