The innovative renewable energy company focuses on advancing clean energy solutions. They specialize in designing, manufacturing, and installing cutting-edge solutions for residential and commercial customers. Their mission is to provide sustainable, affordable, and renewable energy solutions to power a greener future. If you are passionate about finance and renewable energy, they invite you to join their innovative team and contribute to a sustainable world.
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant looking to get in the renewable energy space? The ideal candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the financial well-being and growth of our company. You will collaborate closely with the CFO and the finance team to manage daily financial operations, prepare financial reports, and support decision-making processes.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, reports, and budgets.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Process invoices, expenses, and payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Support the maintenance of general ledger accounts.
- Assist in financial audits and tax preparations.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure compliance with accounting and financial regulations.
- Provide support in financial analysis and forecasting.
- Assist in special financial projects as needed.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and accounting software (e.g., MYOB, SAP, Xero, etc…).
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm for renewable energy and a commitment to our company's mission.
What's on offer?
- Be part of a rapidly growing industry focused on sustainability and a greener future.
- Street parking available
- Work with a passionate and supportive team.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A positive and inclusive workplace culture.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Camillo Oculto in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office or on 04 3172 9833.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856