Automation Test Engineer
Long Term rolling contract
Global Banking Client - Sydney based
- Working with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Estimating tasks in line with the definition of done
- Java development to coding standards including bank & industry standard patterns and practices.
- Development of test automation systems for the validation of applications developed by the team.
- Code documentation
- Peer code reviews
- Contribute to support issues where required
- Active in Agile meetings when required for planning, retrospectives
Skills required -
- Computer Science, Engineering Degree is a must.
- Proven experience in an IT Development environment with test automation specialisation.
- 5 Year+ test automation development experience for web UI and API systems
- Strong Java 1.6+ development skills
- Experience in creating automation test cases using page-Object mode
- Modern software development methods including version control and web technologies
- Experience with Cucumber, TestNG or similar framework
- Selenium Grid or similar tools
- Unix/Linux shell scripting
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856