This well-known company is transforming businesses and maintains a firm commitment to service and accuracy. The company's services are fundamental to investment in QLD, and internationally. They work with numerous well-known companies to enhance their performance and enable them to make commercially sound business decisions. The offices are amongst the best in Brisbane CBD, with cutting edge amenities and design.
They have recently undergone a transformation and expansion, and due to a period of growth and success they are looking for a Bookkeeper to join the Brisbane team.
As Bookkeeper you will be reporting in to the Finance Manager, and be required to deal with multiple entities. You will be required to utilise multiple software systems, improving processes and procedures where necessary. As the Bookkeeper you will work alongside 4 other members of the Finance Team.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Full AP and AR functions
- Banking and GLs, including reconciliation
- Managing prepayments and accruals
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS
- Processing month-end journal entries
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ad hoc finance project work
As the successful Bookkeeper you will be a great team player, and work closely with the other Bookkeepers and Finance Manager, as well as the wider finance team. You will enjoy working in a diverse and interesting role, that can grow and develop along with you. As the Bookkeeper you will have extensive bookkeeping experience and a thorough understanding of accounting principles. You will have a wide range of technical knowledge and be systems savvy. You will be a driven professional looking to work with a fantastic company and develop your career, while gaining back your work/life balance.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3+ year's experience within a full function accounts role
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills
What's On Offer
- Work for an internationally recognised company with a stellar reputation
- Attractive remuneration
- Stop working overtime - get work/life balance and reduced hours for the right candidate!
- Spacious new offices
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie of Matthew Taylor in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856