A Leading Federal Government Client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Business Analyst. Initial 12 months contract plus potential extension. AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY!!! APPLY NOW!!
BUSINESS ANALYST WITH HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Analyst (BA) will support the delivery of projects in the Digital Strategy team by working with project teams to identify and document requirements from stakeholders for inclusion into strategy and policy documents and support the translation of policy and strategy documents into implementable projects. The BA will support strategic priorities, including business case development, strategy development and other digital health programs.
To be successful for the role, you should have experience witht he below mentioned:
- 3-5 years Business analysis experience
- Health and government industry experience highly desirable
- Experience in writing business requirements to implement new functions
- Knowledge of the organisation, processes and customers
- Strong experience in business requirements and facilitation of business and system solutions to stakeholders of all levels
- Sound interpersonal, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Sound business acumen supported by sound analytical skills and decision making
- Focuses on positive customer experience and ongoing engagement
- AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS!!!
Requirement to obtain and maintain relevant national policy check, and security clearance in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility.
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now using the link below or feel free to call Shweta Sharma for a confidential discussion about the role.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856