This highly regarded and well-established organisation have been one of Australia's largest and premier fresh produce wholesaling businesses for the last 80 years, wherein they specialise in marketing, wholesaling, and logistics. They are one of the largest in their industry sector and work in close collaboration with their stakeholders to develop strategies and best practice improvements to ensure they continue their growth and record success.
They are currently seeking to appoint a skilled and experienced Chief Operating Officer to join their high performing team. This role has the view and career progression to become an equity holder as you continue to help drive the business and its operations moving forward, as they continue on their exciting growth journey.
The Chief Operating Officer is a newly created role wherein you will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer as part of the Senior Leadership Team. You will play an integral role in supporting the business in achieving its goals, with the primary purpose of the role to assess and understand the business performance for strategic growth, as well as short- and long-term business decision making.
- Participates and executes the company strategy and processes to underpin company growth
- Develop and nurture strategic partnerships with key stakeholders e.g. suppliers and channel partners.
- Provide leadership to the operations functions and team
- Coach and mentor the Operations team
- Set operational targets and develop KPI's for the team
- Development of the Operations team
- Work closely with CEO to develop new relationships and maintain existing
- Build a sustainable structure as the organisation looks to continue their rapid growth year on year
You will be degree qualified in business related discipline (MBA highly regarded) and have several years' experience leading change in an operational services environment.
As the COO, you will be a strategic thinker with the ability to keep up to date with changes in the market to ensure the business has the resources and business discipline necessary to grow and prosper. You will be comfortable implementing and executing decisions, as well as influencing and implementing strategic & operational plans.
Lastly, you will value and respect the contributions made by all employees and encourage personal and professional development at all levels of the business while maintaining trusted and productive relationships with the other Senior Leadership Team members.
What's of Offer
- Career Advancement Opportunity as part of SLT to Drive Growth of Successful Business
- Excellent Remuneration Package, Company Benefits, and Flexibility
- Great Team Culture and Working Environment
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856