- 6 month contract with potential to extend
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Exposure to multiple functions throughout the claims process
We are working closely with a reputable organisation that is looking for a team oriented, customer service focused claims consultant on an initial 6 month contract.
About the role:
- Provide sound advice to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Provide best practice case management.
- Minimise compensation premiums and reduce claims costs.
- ensure the efficient and effective management of claims in compliance legislation and authority bodies within NSW
- You have experience with workers compensation claims (required)
- You are agile, and can work well in a team environment
- You have a sound understanding of SIRA and NSW legislation
- You are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and have a true customer service approach
Applications Close: Friday 18 September
Please note, due to the volume of applicants to this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, you may also be considered for other similar opportunities as the arise.
+ 61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856