Role Title - Mortgage Inbound Consultant
- Duration - Long Term Contract
- Pay rate - $35.5 p/h + super
- Location - Parramatta
- Hours - The broker lines are open between 9am to 7pm, and the team rotate the shifts to manage coverage.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Mortgage Inbound Consultant in Mortgage Care Team. The role is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience
- Handle home loan submission enquires from brokers and relationship managers, via inbound channels (phones and or emails)
* Driving first contact resolution through handling any escalations on pending home loan applications and meeting customer requests within set service legal agreements (SLAs)
* Meet broker, proprietary and customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, professionalism, and warmth
* Maintain an understanding of mortgage products and services
* Liaise with Underwriting Services, Brokers & Proprietary, DocuPREP & settlement agent (FMS)
* Driving solution based activity to meet customer needs
- Worked within a customer service, sales, contact center environment
* High effective verbal & written communication skills
* High attention to detail with strong focus on quality
* Ability to work autonomously & within a dynamic past team environment
* Desirable to have mortgage experience & understanding of loan process
Key Accounts Resource Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856