Do you have a passion for facial aesthetics, training and development and committed to raising the standards of service for customers?
Manpower Group is the world's workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for more than 65 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day.
About the Company
Our client is a research driven biopharmaceutical company who aim to make a remarkable difference on people's lives. Globally, their employees embrace diverse backgrounds and as a company they serve and support their communities and protect the environment. You will be part of a team of outstanding professionals dedicated to making a remarkable impact on patients' lives.
About the Role
As a Clinical Specialist you will partner with healthcare professionals within aesthetic practices, optimising their clinical and communication skills by implementing key learnings into their day-to-day practice. You will also guide on patient and facial assessment, assess educational needs to fill knowledge and skills gaps.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coach and identify clinical educational needs and support the injector development to enhance performance.
- Deliver a value-added service which helps clinicians and practice owners make informed decisions about patient assessment, treatment planning and treatment.
- Implement strategies and plans to further benefit patient outcomes, patient safety and HCP needs.
- Keep up to date with the facial aesthetics market.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional stakeholders to understand strategy requirements and educational needs.
- Ownership of self-directed learning and development through internal Learner Journey.
- Demonstrate integrity modelling and values in pursuit of educational goals.
To be successful in the Clinical Specialist role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a clinical based study, ideally medicine, nursing or dentistry.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to facilitate training in a one to one setting and group settings.
- Experience within a sales, educational, or clinical specialist role within pharmaceutical, medical device, aesthetics industry.
- Experience in training or coaching including event management, preparation and delivery of workshops and other training delivery.
- Be passionate about knowledge and development and enjoy coaching and developing others.
- An up to date knowledge of the aesthetics market.
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate and influence key external and internal stakeholders.
- High initiative and drive to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- A valid drivers' licence.
- Metrics driven mindset and experienced with tracking activity in a CRM.
- Access to career coaching programs
- Great flexibility and additional leave
- Great working culture and stunning office environment
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful Clinical Specialist, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by clicking Apply and attaching your resume in Word format.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856