- 3 month contract with potential extension
- Located in Osborne, SA
- Pay Rate $30 plus p/h
Manpower is the global leader in temporary and permanent recruitment workforce solutions specialising in recruitment across all professional services industries.
About the Role:
Playing a vital role reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be responsible for delivering administrative support services for stakeholder management, education outreach and general administration support duties.
In this position you will be required to provide administration and data support to your team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Data entry
- Help maintain specific program data bases and tracking documents.
- Build and sustain relationships with team members and stakeholders
- General administrative assistance
Required Skills and Experience:
- High-level administration skills including attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong personnel / people focused experience
- Strong initiative and prioritisation skills
- A proven ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally, both in person and using digital platforms
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently execute on daily responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Flexibility and capacity to provide support wherever required in an environment where there is a high workload.
- Previous experience working with Sharepoint is highly desirable
- Experience with Office Suite
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, shortlisted applicants will be contacted only.
How to apply
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please click the "Apply Now" button.
0492 445 586
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856