- 5-month contract with potential to extend
- Melbourne CBD location with WFH options
- VPS 4 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a Communications Adviser to provide strategic communications advice to internal stakeholders, as well as engaging with early childhood and school communities.
This is a temporary VPS 4 role and will commence ASAP.
Key Accountabilities & Key Selection Criteria
- Developing, managing and implementing communications strategies and plans for the department's priority portfolios
- Providing ongoing communications support across the department's programs and portfolios
- Assisting the Communications Managers in providing advice to the Authority's Executives, Ministerial Advisors and other internal teams on event opportunities, risk assessment, issues management, communications and stakeholder management strategies.
- Developing or updating content for the website, social media and other promotional materials
- Working closely with the relevant parts of the department to proactively seek out stories and communications opportunities.
- Engaging with the community
- Knowledge of marketing and communications theory and practice.
- Expertise in one of the following: - strategic marketing and communications advice - events coordination and implementation - development of content for a range of channels, including speaking notes, social media and website
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856