This well known company is transforming business and making life simple. They develop and deliver truly great products and services that revolutionise business, make their customers money and genuinely foster loyalty and great satisfaction from their local and international clientele. They work with numerous well-known companies to enhance their performance and enable them to make commercially sound business decisions. The majority of the management team all have Big 4 background and have created an environment that fully embraces work/life balance, including working from home as well fostering a strong team culture that is social. The offices are amongst the best in Brisbane, with amenities and design that are cutting edge and extremely comfortable. Having placed two people in this company that are still there, we know intimately what a fantastic place it is to work.
As Company Accountant you will be responsible for month-end reporting, reconciliations, profit & loss, general ledger and tax compliance. In addition, you'll get involved in Accounts Receivable, Payroll, as well being directly involved in budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc analysis. The business has also embarked on a major ERP implementation with the go live looming so systems savviness is also required. Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Monthly BAS and GST preparation and submission
- Monthly payroll tax submission and yearly reconciliation
- Managing accounts payables (including processing of payments) and accounts receivable
- Processing payroll journals and managing ad-hoc employee expense reimbursements
- Bank and corporate credit card reconciliations and cost tracking
- Balance sheet reconciliation and posting journals
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with quarterly bank compliance reporting and the half and financial year end audit process
- Assist with periodic projects
- Ad hoc reporting as required
You'll be a fully qualified accountant with a Big 4 background (or reputable mid-tier) in audit looking to make your first move into the commercial sector. Alternatively, you may have embarked on a commercial route out of university and though your pursuit of membership to a professional accounting body. You'll be a strong communicator, adaptable and flexible and always willing to help out. Those commercially experienced with a blend of financial, management accounting and hands on transactional accounting are also encouraged to apply, and need not necessarily have attained a formal accounting qualification
Skills & Exeperience
- A cloud based CRM like Sage 300/X3 or Dynamics 356 would be desirable but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Hands on propensity and a can do attitude when it comes to detail oriented work
- Blended Financial & Management Accounting experience or making a 1st move from Big 4 audit
Please submit your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or form more information please call Matthew Taylor in the ManpowerGroup Finance & Accounting Brisbane Office on 0401 866 585
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856