Our client is a multinational ride-sharing company offering mobile applications, vehicle hires and food deliveries. Through an integrated mobile platform, the organization provides convenient mobility solutions to millions of consumers and driver-partners.
As a Compliance Officer you will be responsible for driving the overarching long term compliance strategy and collaborate with the central compliance team to ensure full compliance to ISO standards and regulations relating to rideshare and transport. You will have familiarity with these ISO standards and have excellent stakeholder management skills, liaising with regulators at a frequent basis.
- Develop governance, risk management and compliance strategies for Ola to ISO standards
- Implement and manage an effective regulatory compliance program in line with ISO standards
- Advise management on Ola's compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports
- Draft, review and continuously improve compliance policies and procedures on a priority basis
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible compliance weaknesses or risks
- Attend to subpoenas, witness statements etc required to be submitted or responded to in court, to retrieve necessary data in response to subpoena
You will have:
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Strong problem solving capability with a proactive and resilient work ethos
- Experience working with a business to develop strong control policies & processes
- Knowledge of, and experience working in, a highly regulated industry would be beneficial (e.g. transport, infrastructure or construction industry)
- Strong familiarity with ISO 19600 and ISO 31000
- Ability to navigate local authority legislation and strong experience managing relationships with regulators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and autonomously in a small team
- Graduation in law or governance, risk management and compliance and/or equivalent industry experience
To be considered for the role apply online by submitting a cover letter and CV in MS Word format. For any enquiries and a confidential discussion, contact Naomi Seo on 0434 247 343.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 434 247 343
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856