About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Relations Officer to join our Global Banking client's dynamic Customer Relations Team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has a passion for a thriving and supportive workplace, open to different ideas and cultures and who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
This role sits in the escalation team for the Bank. If you have a background in collections and several years of high-level complaint management experience this is the role for you.
- Management and resolution of complaints/collections
- Investigate and manage complaints to deliver the best outcome for all stakeholders
- Use efficient and effective time management skills to manage workload
- Adhere to all regulatory and quality obligations
- Manage customer interactions proactively and effectively with customer engagement as a primary driver
This role requires to provide a shift coverage between 8am to 6pm.
You will bring in:
- 2 + years experience in a customer service role, preferably Banking and Finance
- Experience working with Collections/complaints would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with customers in a highly efficient and effective manner
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- High Attention to detail and investigation skills
If this sounds like you please apply or feel free to call me for a further chat.
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856