A leading Government client based in Melbourne is looking for a Data and Integration Lead. Initial 6 months contract + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The client is seeking a Data and Integration Lead to join their team to deliver BI, cloud & data analytics solutions and migrations to the organisation, from inception to delivery.
The purpose of this role is the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business goals, objectives, functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based.
The collaborative creation and iteration of viable specifications and acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
The adoption and adaptation of business analysis approaches based on the context of the work and selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst with emphasis on Data, preferably with experience in large ICT or government sectors.
- Ability to Administer and Program the PowerApps platform and solution to a high degree of accuracy and complexity.
- Experience with SaaS based CRM and case management solutions such as SalesForce or MS Dynamics.
- Experience with data-driven products Data Management & Transformation, Master Data Management (MDM), Decisioning Engine, Business Rules Engine, any custom built Data Analytics Platform or Machine learning.
- Implementation experience with complex data landscapes encompassing large scale data, reporting, analytics, data warehouses, data lakes, reporting and predictive analytics.
- Expert knowledge of and demonstrated experience including CRM, Data Management, process and design practice.
- Knowledge of, and experience in leading/utilising/participating in a range of waterfall (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK) iterative, incremental and agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan, SAFe).
- A relevant tertiary or post graduate qualification is highly desirable.
- Appropriate vocation qualifications and certifications, e.g. Project Management, Agile, Software, Platforms, Cloud, Service Management or Change Management, are highly desirable.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
Melbourne PR/Citizens only are allowed to APPLY for the role due to security and clearance purposes.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856