- Initial 3-month contract with potential to extend
- Melbourne CBD location with WFH options
- VPS 4 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a Digital Content Officer who is responsible for the review, editing (as per SME feedback), publishing and coordination of high quality and accurate online content which meets departmental standards.
This is 3-month VPS 4 role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Contribute to Departments digital engagement, strategy and services activity, advocating for best practice content and communications across all facets of digital product development.
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) and work cross-functionally with other members of the Digital Engagement and Strategy Unit to facilitate consistent and high standard digital publishing services.
- Respond as directed to emerging issues and emergencies under the direction of relevant staff and managers.
- Use a job management system (JMS) to manage requests and collate and prepare content for publication on the site, ensuring it meets all standards and guidelines (including style, SEO and accessibility).
- Coordinate and manage the review and updating of content according to the content review schedule.
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's records, information security and privacy policies and requirements.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and for that of others in the workplace by working in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's occupational health and safety (OHS) policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate how the actions and outcomes of this role and work unit impact clients and the department's ability to deliver, or facilitate the delivery of, effective support and services.
- A qualification in communications, web publishing or another related discipline, or equivalent experience, would be desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of the public, human services or health sector and the operation of government.
- Demonstrated experience with web content management systems and tools.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856