Digital/ Technical Project Manager - Global Bank
Role - Project Manager (Financial/ Banking)
Client - Global banking client's based in Sydney CBD
Contract Role - 12 months
Rate - $ 600/day - $ 950/day (Junior - Senior roles, depending on candidate experience & skills)
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
The project manager will lead the delivery of the technology and systems for the Australia IT delivery programme. This involves delivery technology solutions to meet all regulatory requirements as well as commercialisation opportunities.
The role forms a conduit between delivery (Project Management and Data Analytics) and other change functions and business stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the delivery of projects under Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Delivery of critical and complex change management projects
- Provide appropriate data and reporting to support live projects, and post implementation reporting for lessons learned and benefit realization.
- Delivery of complex change management projects to approved time, budget and quality
- Preparing and recommending appropriate change requests to support the project objectives
- Effectively manage initiatives, ensuring project timelines are met; projects are completed according to Group, compliance & regulatory standards and are delivered within budget expectations.
- Implementing customer focused initiatives to the agreed project standards
- To be successful in this role, the candidate will need strong ability to navigate in a complex environment with limited guidance.
- Utilised project management practices to aid delivery in an Agile and cross-functional delivery environment
- Solid skills with Technical, Data Analytics, reporting
- Experience working in Financial/ Banking Services
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organisational skills
- Good risk and control awareness, proven experience in proactively strengthening controls and identifying potential gaps
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856