We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Sydney who are looking for EL1/EL2 level Senior Executive Assistant to commence a short 6 weeks to 8 weeks contract.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Driving stakeholder engagement for the Chief Executive (CE) including building strong relationships with executive staff across the APS.
- Proactively drive the stakeholder engagement approach for the CE, including refining and continuously improving process.
- Manage the CE's diary in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment while keeping abreast of external and internal developments that affect the CE's calendar.
- Oversee the pipeline of work and information through the OCE including through the Chief of Staff and the CE ensuring timely management with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage correspondence, calls, travel and other requests, triaging with a focus on strategic deliverables, key issues and critical relationships.
- Work with internal stakeholders to anticipate the operational requirements of the CE and facilitate the timely flow of information and documents to the CE.
- Ensure strong record keeping in accordance with APS and agency principles with a strong focus on best practice in governance.
- Significant experience (a minimum of 5 years) in supporting Chief Executives and running the operational elements of an Office of the Chief Executive.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience at the strategic and executive level.
- Demonstrated experience leading and empowering people to be part of a positive, high performing culture.
- Strong and confident communication skills (written and verbal).
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" for a confidential chat
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856