- 3-month contract
- Brisbane CBD
- AO7 level
Manpower is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a talented Event Manager to support the delivery of an upcoming event. As the Event Manager you will lead the delivery and manage all aspects, including initiation, planning, execution and closure of a major government event.
This is an short-term contract, AO7 level role and will commence ASAP.
What to Expect:
- Coordinates the development of projects throughout the project life cycle from initiation through to closure, anticipating & mitigating potential risks and providing tactical advice on the resolution of issues as they arise and taking action as necessary to ensure project targets are met
- Develops, facilitates and maintains positive and productive working relationships with project stakeholders to ensure strategic aims and objectives of the project, are continuously managed;
- Monitors project milestones and deliverables to ensure projects are on time and on budget;
- Synthesizes information from various sources including stakeholder engagement, literature, best practices to inform decision making for the senior executive level.
- Takes corrective action when needed to ensure desired project performance and outcomes are achieved;.
- You have considerable knowledge of event delivery and proven project experience
- You have managed events in a government environment
- Strategic thinking, planning, stakeholder management and project management skills.
- You are known for your skills in setting priorities, monitoring activities, and keeping stakeholders updated and informed of issues and outcomes.
- You are a natural when it comes to building relationships, with a flair for building cooperation and overcoming barriers to information sharing, communication, and collaboration
- You enjoy working with competing deadlines, and rise to the challenges
- You are known for your attention to detail, organisational skills, and incredible work ethic
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856