You will be working with a leading technology provider to coordinate, monitor and drive large virtual meetings/conferences and events . You will support the delivery of online seminars to organisation employees, partners and customers using WebEx.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients, stakeholders
- Work closely with the stakeholder to plan, organise and manage the Meetings/Conference/Event
- Production and hosting
- Create - send invites and ensure participation's
- Deliver quality work in a fast pace environment
- Oversee registrations, participation's and conducting post-event polls
- Experience organising and Coordinating Virtual Meetings/Conferences/Events
- Experience in organising large meetings/event using WebEx/ Team /Zoom/other platforms
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and organising skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong team engagement and collaboration skills
- A genuine "can do attitude"
- Candidate with Executive Assistant background with meetings/events coordination skills would be a plus
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856