Work as Facilities Manager for one of the largest essential infrastructure services providers in Australia and New Zealand. This company has a strong values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Collaboration, and Challenge. The company's service capability spans the full asset life cycle - from design through to decommissioning - and includes technology enabled solutions. Manage facilities for a key client and major stakeholder of this company.
As Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the set up of 12-15 new sites, including liaising with contractors and clients to ensure everything runs smoothly. This is a three-month role with some potential for extension of 1-2 months. It is largely a desk role and requires high communication skills, as your main role will be dealing with key stakeholders. This is a largely autonomous role reporting to the Site Manager, however as Facilities Manager you will be working independently. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Communicating with subcontractors, clients, and onsite staff - including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Implementing and monitoring all routine maintenance works
- Managing all subcontractors - including assessing suitability and insurances
- Day-to-day property services - including assembling contractors for any issues that may arise
- Communicating with the Site Manager
As the Facilities Manager you will have high communication skills, drive to work autonomously, and experience in a similar role. You will e adaptable, flexible and always willing to help out. You will have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and will be able to proactively manage your time.
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of building compliance and OHS
- Demonstrated experience managing contractors
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of WHS legislation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with all key stakeholders
- Qualification in Facilities Management beneficial but not essential
- Able to undertake a Police Check
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856