About the Company
Our client is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. They offer a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative.
About the role
This is a 12-month contract position to provide onsite breakfix support for our leading IT client, for an ASAP start. Ongoing training will be provided.
Rates vary depending on skills and experience.
- Provide onsite hardware break-fix support for PC products
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on customer equipment
- Configure system hardware, software and network components when required
- Assist the customer with ongoing product training on device features and best practices
- Maintain a high level of Customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues according to established procedures
- Follow established procedures after completing Customer call
- Identify customer needs and evaluate opportunities to retain and increase service levels.
- Must have a full Australian driver's license and a car
- Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Must be available to work 5 days
- Must have experience with PC and Printers
- 3 years + customer service/support experience
- Solid experience in IT hardware such as PCs (Desktop, Workstation, laptop, RPOS) and hardware repairs
- Must have solid IT hardware and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Willing and able to learn new products
- Strong Windows troubleshooting experience
- Team player
- Can explain technical jargon into plain language
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856