This successful organisation helps the local community by providing services and resources around the Redlands region. Due to a period of growth they are looking for a new Finance Officer to join their Asset team in this unique opportunity for an ongoing contract.
As the Finance Officer you will work within the Assets team and report to the Asset Accounting Manager. You will have a thorough understanding of Accounting principles, and have exposure to, or be interested in learning, Asset Accounting.
Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Monthly reconciliation of assets including appreciation/depreciation
- Posting asset information to the GL on a monthly basis
- Capitalising costs
- Maintaining the asset register details
- Provide asset information and reports to key stakeholders
- Ad hoc asset accounting as directed
As the Finance Officer you will be experienced in all things accounts, and confident in fundamental accounting principles. You will be a team player, and have experience with, exposure to, or interest in Asset Accounting. You will be highly organised and a strong multi-tasker. As the Finance Officer you will have strong communication skills, and have experience n preparing reports for stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Bachelors Degree in Accounting or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience as a full-function accounts or finance officer
- Experience with TechnologyOne preferred
- Strong interest in Asset Accounting
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Clear understanding of financial principles
What's on Offer
- Work for a successful organisation with a close team
- Gain valuable asset experience in this rare role
- Have strong work life balance
- Attractive remuneration
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856