Our Client is a global engineering company, with over 50 offices & 22 Manufacturing facilities, located in over 20 countries. Originating in the USA, they have grown their business to be one of the leading engineered-to-order manufacturers. With strong brand name recognition and market share.
The Financial Accountant will be working directly with the Asia Pacific Director of Finance, and will be based in their stunning offices in Parramatta. This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant who is looking to expand their skillset and display their exisiting knowledge. Working closely with a number of APAC leaders, you will be exposed to the inner-workings of a global company.
- General journal entries for Revenues, Cost of Sales, and periodic accruals
- Manage booking and backlog recordings
- Maintenance of multiple business performance/tracking excel worksheets
- Review of inter-company invoices and recharges, according to the existing policies and agreements
- Manage periodic account reconciliations
- Manage the verification/set up process for new AP and AR (Business Partners) into accounting system
- Preparation of monthly BAS statement reporting
- Preparation of monthly and annual NSW and Victorian payroll tax returns
- Processing of monthly employee expenses including reconciliations
- Work with credit group to manage credit exposure of customers
- Work with Treasury to issue required bank guarantees
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end HQ reporting
- Working (as requested) with Asia Pacific business leaders to provide analysis of periodic reporting
- Assisting Asia Pacific Director of Finance with business plans and forecasts
- Assisting Asia Pacific Director of Finance with ad-hoc Asia Pacific reporting, including supporting the Shanghai office and liaising with external accounts
- Ad hoc tasks as directed
- Manage US Gaap entries as required
You are a motivated Financial Accountant or Senior Financial Accountant, who is currently or has been exposed to US GAAP. If you're looking for your next opportunity to further develop your experience as a Finance & Accounting professional, this is your chance to gain experience in a global company.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge/Experience working with Infor LN an advantage
- Strong knowledge in accounting and fiscal Australia legislation is mandatory
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a global team (team player), with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English
0431 680 124
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856