A leading Federal Government client based in Sydney is looking for a Finance Business Analyst. 12- months contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The Finance Business Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of finance systems and tools together with their interfaces in relation to information technology governance, processes, and improvements to provide input into planning and decision-making processes to assist management in delivering business objectives.
The role will be business lead analyst and be expected to perform business case, business specification, design discussion, user acceptance testing, documentation, training, communication, change management within finance business area together with information technology and relevant stakeholders.
The role will also provide helpdesk support on day to day activities including master data maintenance and improvements of SAP system.
To be successful for the role, one must possess:
- Established and proven track record as Business Analyst working within Finance Business Units.
- Extensive experience of the financial finance framework, business processes, system functionality, excellent communication, and project management.
- Understanding of the financial regulations and the finance business policy, procedure, and processes such as: AASB, PGPA Act and CPR.
- Experience with budget formulation, finance transactional processing, and reporting.
- Control of the Business Analyst toolbox, such as comprehension of ITIL, BPMN, USE cases and group negotiation.
- Experience in software tools like JIRA, Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Experience with SAP ERP, preferably some exposure or experience with S/4HANA and SAC.
- Ability to lead and participate in ongoing knowledge transfer by providing coaching to other team members and foster a strong culture of collaboration.
- Strong grasp of English language and able to clearly articulate and communicate complex problems in plain language for stakeholders, whether operational staff or executive.
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, business or finance.
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent accounting experience in a financial environment.
- IIBA certified or relevant professional skill training in Business Analytics.
- Project Management and Training Delivery skills.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
Sydney and Melbourne citizens are eligible to Apply!!
Australian Citizens only are eligible to apply for Security and Clearance purposes.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856