Our client based in Crib Point is currently looking for Food and Beverage Supervisor to supervise day to day Kitchen and Bar operations.
This is a casual role working Monday to Sunday Day and Afternoon Shift flexibility required.
Location in Crib Point
Able to start asap till end of October with possibility of extend.
Support the wider H&C team by providing feedback, training, leading by example.
- Hire, train and supervise food and beverage service staff
- Schedule staff hours
- Order dining room supplies and equipment.
- Take reservations
- Greet guests and assign tables.
- Settle customer complaints.
- Previous hospitality experience leading a large team.
- Strong Leader and provide a high level of support.
- Must have flexibility with working Monday to Sunday
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must be comfortable with completing a Police Check
- RSA required
- Good knowledge of food safety standards
- Tech savvy
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY now!
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856