Are you an experienced forklift driver who is a team player and loves to be a bit of an all rounder?
If so, then this is the role for you.
Working for an SA family owned business in the northern suburbs, you will predominately be loading and unloading trucks and stacking into racks (so experience on a reach truck is highly advantageous).
When you are not busy on the forklift or your team mates are hard at work packing, you will be required to assist the team to make sure product is out in a timely manner.
For the right person, there is opportunity to go permanent with the client.
What we are looking for;
- Physically fit & healthy as you can be lifting up to 20kgs at a time.
- Car & licence essential as there is no public transport.
- Able to pass a D&A test.
- Experience driving a forklift in a fast paced environment.
- Reach truck experience advantageous.
- A great can-do attitude.
- Be a team player.
What is on offer for you;
- A great team culture.
- A safe & clean working environment.
- $27.15 per hour pay rate.
- Day shift (starting 7am - some flexibility required).
- Opportunity for permanency after 6 months.
If this sounds like you, please click "APPLY NOW".
0492 445 586
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856