We are seeking a skilled and experienced Forklift driver to join our team in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide.
Location: Across multiple sites of Northern suburbs e.g,. Gepps Cross, Port Adelaide, Salisbury South, Regency Park, Wingfield etc.
Monday to Friday.
Pay Rates varies from $30 onwards + super
- Valid forklift license
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a forklift
- Experience in loading and unloading goods from trucks and containers
- Understanding of warehouse safety procedures and protocols
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Transporting goods from one location to another using a forklift
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
- Following safety procedures and protocols to ensure a safe work environment
- Communicating effectively with other team members and supervisors
If you possess the necessary experience and have a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. We offer the opportunities for career growth.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856