We are currently looking for Warehouse person with Forklift experience to join some of our clients
based in Port Melbourne.
Ongoing ( temporary to permanent for the right candidate)
Monday - Friday : 7 AM - 3:30PM
- Restocking shelves and accepting incoming orders.
- Processing and packing orders, counting inventory
- Ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Picking, packing and shipping activities
- Computer works
- Clean environment
- Electrical products
- not heavy lifting - below 20kg
- 95 % other warehouse duties and 5 % on the forklift
- SAP / MRP experience ( desirable)
- You must have Forklift licence
- Great attitude and reliable
- Experience within a similar position
- Available for Immediately
- Permanent or Citizen resident
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW.
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856