This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading investment management business. Due to growth the organisation is looking for a Fund Accountant to join the Finance Team. The company embraces a healthy work/life balance and the ability to work in a professional team.
As the fund accountant in the team, this role overseas the daily operational, financial and taxation areas of the investment portfolios. This role reports to the Head of Funds Management. Some responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily portfolio accounting and settlement operations
- Complete NAV calculations/unit pricing and all related aspects of fund accounting and financial record keeping using general ledgers
- Assist auditors with audits of client financial statements
- Liaise with fund managers on administration related matters
- Running and review of daily and monthly investment and compliance related reports
- Partnering across the business and relay information to non-finance stakeholders
- Assist the Head of Funds Management when required
CA/CPA qualified, to be successful in this role, you will have experience in a similar fund accounting role and have strong technical accounting skills with intermediate Excel modelling skills. If you are coming out of a Big 4 firm - where you audited FS companies, you will also be suitable for this role. You will be a problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
+61 3 8633 4000
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856