Manpower is currently looking for experienced pick packers for our client in Welshpool.
Days of work are Monday to Friday
- 8:00AM - 4:00PM (with half hr lunch break)
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General Warehouse Duties
- Picking and packing orders
- Manual handling: 15kgs
- PDA scanning
- Manual Labour
- Maintaining a clean work area
To be successful for this position:
- Must have previous experience working within a warehouse
- Ability to learn new tasks
- High attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be reliable and possess a positive 'Can Do' attitude
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
- Must have proof of rights to work in Australia
- Must complete police check
- Must pass a full medical including drug and alcohol testing
- Advise on vaccination status (Covid 19)
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply below to ensure you do not miss out.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856