Our client is looking for experienced gardener/landscapers/mower operators to join their team who have a passion for horticulture.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to assist with garden maintenance across parks/reserves in the Mornington area.
Hours of work will be Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.00pm.
Your duties will include:
- Inspecting Trees throughout Mornington
- May include general Labour Duties
- May include general Gardening Duties
For this role, you will require
- Manual car licence (work vehicle provided by employer)
- Certificate 5 Arboriculture (cert 4 equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
- Interest in working outdoors
- A great attitude and passion for horticulture
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now !
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856