Our client is one of the leaders within the utilities sector that are now seeking an HSE Advisor to drive safety through partnering with clients in a variety of contexts. You will be part of a medium sized team that are driving innovation and safety culture in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you are seeking stability in employment and genuine development opportunities, then this is a great team and role to look at.
Reporting directly to a senior HSE professional, this role supports a broad range of clients through a mixture of activities - from briefing through to delivery. No two days will ever be the same, as you will be engaged in both proactive and reactive work to impact the safety outcomes.
Your stakeholders will be a mix of senior leaders and frontline operators - and a wide variety of physical risk profiles across the sector.
The suitable candidate will be working in a broad range of sites and contexts and have exposure to high risks such as working at heights, confined space, plant and equipment, Noise, High voltage, electrical equipment.
For this position you must have enough experience and knowledge to work independently to build, maintain and support key stakeholders within the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will likely bring the following:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a high-risk industry. Potentially HSE professionals who have worked in a number of different settings/working environments
- The ability to confidently communicate risks and influence supervisors and relevant personnel.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders. Including operations managers, front line leaders, and contractors.
- Broad HSE knowledge, including ICAM investigations, toolbox talks, risk management, auditing, hazards reports, HSE compliance and corrective actions etc.
- Relevant safety qualifications minimum OHS Diploma required- Driver's license is a must
This is a residential role open to Australian permanent residents or citizens only.
This role also offers a competitive package and other great benefits for the right individual.
Please get in contact with Leighton Cantrill for more information, or apply through the link below submitting your resume in MS Word format. Reference number SS109408.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 3 7000 1212
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856