Your role will be required to build and maintain effective relationships with the team. In this role, you will be expected to lead projects to develop IT services that make it easier and simpler for internal business users to consume technology services, while also driving standardization and operational resilience.
The team require a proven experienced Consultant with a solid VMWare background and recent experience in large scale cluster operations.
- Must have infrastructure delivery experience in / with VMware suite of solutions
- Experience with VMWare Cloud Foundation and VMWare associated technology areas,i.e. vSphere, NSX-T, vSAN, vRealize suite
- Hands-on experience with Design, Deploy and migrate
- Participate in project activities - Requirement studies, design, migration, documentation, testing, roll-out, etc
- Required to work with multiple client engagements
- Liaise with customers for design requirements.
- Finalise design and migration approach with team
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856