Customer Relations Officer - Banking
Our client is one of the leading banks operating globally. They are currently looking for a Customer Relationship Officer for an initial 6 months contract (with high possibility of extension) to be based out Sydney CBD Office.
Role: Customer Relationship Officer
Location: Sydney CBD
Role Type: 6 months contract with high possibility of extensions
- Responsible for monitoring and managing complaints logged in the Complaints database for Retail Banking customers.
- Contacting customers and resolving the complaints either over the phone, email or by mail within the required SLA
- Effectively investigating and liaising with customers and AFCA where a customer has logged a complaint through AFCA to resolve the complaint within the timeframe given
- Liaising with Compliance and Legal as part of complaint investigations and preparation of response letters.
- Aiding and support to Complaints Conduits and acting as a referral point for internal stakeholders for complaints they are dealing with
- Managing redress costs and ensuring all payments are made within approved limits when offering compensation in resolution to a complaint
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the team and stakeholders across all areas of Retail Banking
- Comprehensive Credit Reporting, investigating, and responding to customers request around CCR
- Investigating and responding to customers who have made an enquiry around default listings on their credit file
- Producing data extracts and reports for complaints to key stakeholders
- Responsible for setting up and updating complaints logged in the Complaints database.
- Managing the Customer Relations and Collections Inbox. Effectively allocating complaints to the correct department to assist in resolutions and sending acknowledgment letters, emails for the complaints that cannot be resolved as First Contact Resolution
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856