Project Manager - Payment Domain - Global Bank
Long term contract role
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to take on the role of IT Project Manager within the Wholesale IT Payments, which is responsible for delivering Regional Payment systems for the Bank in ASP region.
What you'll do:
- Accountable for delivering Regional API project and Global Payments project(s)
- Support a team with a global array of talents and responsibilities to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, and budget
- Establish effective governance and control, in line with Business Transformation Framework and coordination of cross technology teams across Global Business and Global Function delivery
- Stakeholder management including governing bodies, business sponsors, delivery partners and 3rd party suppliers
- End-to-end responsibility / accountability across IT development life cycle
- Concurrent management of complex project activities across multiple teams in diversified locations and time zones
- Operating in a global environment and collaborating with people of different structure and background in delivering projects that align with a common operating model
Minimum Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years+ on IT Project/Portfolio/Program Management
- Broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analyzing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting is a must
- Expertise knowledge in SWIFT, NPP and RTGS payments
- Proven track record of Payments industry and domain expertise
- Demonstrate from past experience on leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- Successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
If you have relevant skills & experience, Apply Now !
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856