An exciting opportunity to join a global cloud-based software company has recently made itself available. This 12-month contract is the perfect opportunity for an experienced IT Support or Desktop Support analyst to take on an engaging role with a leading company with an excellent culture.
- Assist users in resolving technical issues related to their laptop (MAC and Windows) and mobile phones
- Installs configures and troubleshoots hardware including laptops, workstations, printers, video conference units and mobile devices
- Support employees through phone and live-chat channels
- Provision laptops, desktops and mobile phones
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delegating low complexity work to the Helpdesk
- Over 12 months experience in desktop support or IT support
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- A service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Up to date with current technology trends - software, desktop and mobile hardware
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience working with MAC and Windows
- Knowledge of desktop security
+ 61 2 9263 8690
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856