About the Company
Our client is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. They offer a fantastic working environment that is both supportive and innovative.
About the role
This is a contract position as a IT technician to provide onsite support with an ASAP start.
- Must have a full Australian driver's license and a car
- Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Must be available to work 5 days
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have solid IT hardware and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Willing and able to learn new products
- Unpack the device and accessories
- Build the units
- Apply customer specific stickers on units and accessories
- Pack the devices and accessories
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856