IT Technician / PC - Field Engineer - Entry Level / Junior
Experienced Notebook/ PC technician required with a detailed knowledge of disassembly and repair notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations.
About the role
The position is an onsite technician servicing a diverse range computing equipment at a variety of customer sites.
What we are looking for
- Experience in basic repair/fixing up a range of notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations.
- Strong diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong record keeping and ability to follow detailed procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously.
- Willing and able to learn new products.
You must have experience in diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of commercial notebooks, tablets, desktops and workstations. Excellent record keeping skills and experience in customer facing environments with quality communication skills is required.
If you are interested and have relevant skills APPLY NOW!
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856