IT Warehouse Technician/Pick packer - 4 weeks contract + extensions
- Work Location- Parramatta area | Short term contract
- Start immediately| Need someone Mon- Fri |
- Pay Rate- $27.0 (inclusive super)
A top-tier Global IT Corporation is currently seeking Technician/Pick-Packers to work at their IT Warehouse.
Please Note - This role is ideally looking at someone who has worked as a Pick Packer in a warehouse. Also, available from Monday - Friday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm work.
Key Day to Day Responsibilities
- An intermediate office methodological
- An intermediate knowledge on MS Word, MS Excel
- Attention to details (this is very important)
- Understand what it takes to work at IT warehouse - loading/ unloading, packing/unpacking boxes
- Awareness of urgency - Very Important
- Awareness of common sense - Very Important
- Able to work with minimal supervision - Very Important
- Available for 38 hours work every week
- Must be available Mon - Friday
If you are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career progression, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button.
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856