Junior Cyber Security Analyst - Newcastle based role
Client - Global IT Business
Long term Contract Role
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
Please Note - Client is happy to consider candidates based in Sydney who are happy to relocate to NewCastle region.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for -
- Detect Information Security incidents in real time through centralized monitoring
- Analyze Information security events from multiple sources, including SIEM, IPS/IDS, firewalls, etc. and identify the cause of incidents
- Respond to Information Security incidents by applying containment and eradication strategies
- Supervise incident response actions owned by internal and external teams
Skills I'm after -
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position (Information Security operations / Incident Response) - Hands on experience in detecting, responding to, containing and remediating live security incidents is essential
- Demonstrated understanding of large enterprise computing environments, applications, and TCP/IP networks and protocols
- Knowledge of operating systems including Windows, Linux and macOS
- Experience with phishing, malware and dynamic analysis
- Proficient understanding of Information Security risks, threats, best practices and prevention measures
Preferred qualifications - Good to have any of the below
Industry recognized certifications such as:
- SANS/GIAC certifications (GCFA, GCIH, GCIA, GNFA, GREM, etc.)
- Offensive Security certifications (OSCP, OSCE, etc.)
- CompTIA certifications (CySA+, Security+, CASP+, etc.)
- CERT certifications (CSIH - Computer Security Incident Handler, etc.)
- ISC2 certifications (e.g. CISSP)
If this is of interest, please respond to this advert supplying a CV in word format. For questions - contact - Jyoti Dua
Key Account Consultant
+ 61 2 9263 8644
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856