Manpower are currently seeking two Machine Operators for an ongoing opportunity for our client who specialise in manufacturing pet food located in Wetherill Park.
- Machine Operation (Mincer/Poucher/Kettle)
- Pre-start up checks on equipment
- Maintain the cleanliness of the plant
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Safety conscious and have the ability to adhere to the companies WHS policies and procedures
- Comfortable to work with raw meat, blood and strong odours
- Physically fit
- Strong communications skills
If you feel you meet the initial requirements of this position, please click 'APPLY' now!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856