About the company:
Our client is a world leader in producing, from top to bottom, complete conveying systems within the industrial and mining industries.
Their strength lies in the diversity and talent of its workforce, fostering creativity and innovation. They prioritise workforce development, offering a wide array of training opportunities, including on and off-the-job training and blended learning techniques. This dedication ensures that their employees can execute tasks safely and with superior workmanship.
Their company culture revolves around shared values of respect, communication, passion, and trust, which they practice daily across Australia to serve their customers and pave the way for a better future.
About the role:
As the Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day planning, allocation of work and supervision of a team that will safely undertake maintenance and repairs of plant and equipment in line with maintenance schedules to minimise plant downtime. The role is also responsible for minor improvement projects. There will be an emphasis on creating a new system of SOPs and organising existing engineering drawings and schematics.
- Ensure a safe work space
- Plan and organise preventative maintenance, installations and shut downs
- Apply fault finding techniques to identify and address problems with machinery, equipment, or parts
- Assist with recording and updating technical information, drawings, specifications for modifications, upgrades or changes to plant
- Manage the effectiveness, performance and outcomes of team members by providing positive and clear direction
- Assist with reviewing and updating work procedures and instructions
- Trade certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Boilermaker Fabrication
- 3+ years' experience fault-finding and carrying out preventative maintenance within heavy industrial plants
- 2+ years' experience leading teams of trade personnel
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and PLCs
- Advanced knowledge of engineering fabrication
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Mentoring from a Manager well versed in the equipment and procedures
- Overtime opportunities
- Day shift
- Joining a leader in their field
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856