This future-focused business is looking to double in size in the near future where it will become the leader on its own sector. With more than two decades of experience and proven ability to drive and support its diverse customer base they are also focused on innovation and customised solutions. As the business is growing, they are in need of a trusted advisor in the capacity of a newly created Management Accountant position, who will contribute to the accurate and timely reporting of financial results and to deliver insightful reporting and analysis for management decision making
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager and be will be instrumental in the ongoing growth and success of the business. You will be responsible for influencing business decisions, management reporting, budgeting, cash flow forecasting, improvements to business systems and processes, and general day-to-day accounting functions. This may include, but not be limited to:-
- Extensive end to end budgeting and forecasting experience with accountability's for annual budget, quarterly forecast, and month end cycles in line with finance and business requirements
- Produce management and operational reports, costing and variance analysis
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports related to financial analysis, management accounting, corporate and exploration activities
- Assist in the Provision of guidance and support to users of the financial system and make recommendations on improvements and processes
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop budget methodology and reporting framework including automation, internal controls, and efficiency of business planning cycles
- Responsible for other ad-hoc projects including Pronto ERP system enhancements
- Working collaboratively with the Financial Reporting team to ensure accuracy of the P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Develop variance commentary and oversight of financial risk
As the successful Management Accountant you will ideally have experience in financial planning & analysis within an environment reliant on accurate standard costing, perhaps from a supply chain related environment. It's essential to possess the ability to analyse complex, multi-level structures. You must have strong attention to detail and be someone that is a genuine business partner or is wishing to build out this capability. The team is very collaborative so we are looking for an individual who is a strong culture fit; someone that can be hands on but also looking to add value in the big picture.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills & attention to detail
- Strong experience with Budgeting, Forecasting, and driving growth
- Advance knowledge and experience with ERP systems ( MYOB , Tech1, Work Day, NetSuite or Sage)
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, fluid and often ambiguous environment
- Independent, self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to proactively work with minimal direction, making the right judgement calls on approach, prioritisation, and solutions.
What's On Offer?
- A competitive remuneration package
- A supportive, flexible, and engaging environment that will support personal/professional development
- Diverse, varied role, in a great working environment and team culture
- Spectacular, newly fitted out office
- Onsite parking
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation click on the APPLY button or for more information please reach out to BK Kohari in the ManpowerGroup Finance & Accounting team.
+ 61 x xxxx xxxx
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856